Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

St Edward Public School

School Counseling


Ajax Loading Image


Transcript Request

Needing an official copy of your high school transcript?  Contact Kathy Cruise at school  402-678-2282 Ext. 104 or kcruise@sted.esu7.org.  

Transcripts are sent electronically or through the US Postal Service.  There is no fee for a transcript.